Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Fabulous ankle weights ala Gucci

I know that there is not enough time in the day to work out, so I have the perfect solution for you.  GUCCI ankle weights.  Imagine working out and serving up some serious fashion.  But don't be fooled, these bad boys are not just for the gym, these are fashionable enough to wear to the office.  I have mine on over my pants.  They come in black too, for those more formal events.  I would suggest that if you are serious about dropping some poundage on the few remaining days before Harbour, start with the 35 kilo weights for each leg. 



Of a special note I have cleared with security at Conde about using the emergency exits to get in more cardio.  So strap on some Gucci weights and see you in the stairwells!

No comments:

Post a Comment